To enable the Password Expiration Policy, click the 'Settings' tab from the left-hand navigation and scroll down to the 'Password Policy' section.
Clicking the 'Yes' tab will enable the Password Expiration Policy, and also allow you to specify the number of days of the 'Reset Password Interval' for the users (for example, every 30 days).
The Password Policy includes the following parameters;
• The password must be 8 or more characters
• Must contain at least one upper case letter
• Must contain at least one lower case letter
• Must contain at least one number or special character
• Password/account lock after 5 incorrect attempts
• If enabled, passwords expire and are forced to be changed after the specified number of days
Please note: this will only apply for newly created users (not for existing users).